The TEC Chief Executive Program delivers the vital perspective chief executives need to see the big picture, test ideas, overcome obstacles and seize opportunities. In groups of up to 16 peers, members engage in candid and challenging discussions under the facilitation of a highly trained Chair. TEC selectively seeks, by invitation only, CEOs with a strong desire to enhance their leadership and business skills while moving their organizations forward.
- Full-day problem-solving meetings (every 6 weeks / 9 times per year) with up to 16 chief executives, presidents, or business owners, professionally facilitated by a TEC Chair.
- Two-hour personal coaching sessions with a seasoned business advisor (the Chair), reaching beyond and going deeper than traditional small business consulting services
- Up to eight workshops per year led by an expert business resource specialist (speaker)
- The Vistage Gateway (TEC is an affiliate of Vistage) to global content and members:
- Online best practices library
- Regional, national and international member conferences
- Access to a global network of 16,000 business leaders
Learn about the core elements of the TEC Program.
What Makes TEC Tick?
TEC Chair John Howman explains how TEC’s longstanding tradition of confidentiality is one of the key differences you will find when comparing TEC to other CEO peer groups.
Fresh Thinking – New ideas and perspectives are the fuel for any company’s continued growth and innovation. The program inspires each leader’s best thinking, challenges their assumptions and provides a platform to implement insights with confidence and precision.
Enhanced Decision Making – TEC provides the most effective sounding board for the chief executive’s toughest decisions – fellow executives who have met and overcome the same challenges. It’s like getting the “trial” without the “error,” and it helps members make better decisions when the stakes are high.
Accountability for Success – Business leaders have precious few people to turn to for seasoned advice and the plain truth. With no agenda except to help one another succeed, TEC groups and group Chairs test assumptions, uncover opportunities and hold each other accountable for taking action.
Improved Performance – In the end, the TEC Chief Executive Program is about improving members’ performance so their companies can perform better. It’s about continuous, accelerated, practical learning – more lasting than any one-time workshop, more actionable than any flavor-of-the-day business book – and about turning good intentions into great results.