Do you want to make a difference in the dynamic field of health care? Are you passionate about helping employers provide high quality, affordable health benefits to their employees? Are you a talented team leader? This senior leadership position with The Alliance may be the right opportunity for you!
This Vice President-level position will be responsible for directing the work of both business development/sales and member services and will be a direct contributor to the sales function. The right candidate will be an experienced and passionate leader of people, empowering a team to deliver exceptional customer service. As a customer-centric organization, the roles of business development and member services are of critical importance to membership growth and retention and ultimately, to our ability to achieve our mission. Of equal importance is your ability to communicate, build relationships and work collaboratively with other members of the Alliance team.
Our Vice President of Business Development and Member Services will:
- Actively participate in the sales process, involving other members of the organization as needed.
- Ensure our sales processes are structured appropriately to achieve membership growth goals as well as an exceptional, high-touch consultative customer/member experience.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans, including effective approaches to identify, support, monitor and manage external distribution channels.
- Provide leadership to design, implement and monitor the member services function, including the scope of our offering (what we do), processes (by what means and methods) and standards (to achieve quality and satisfaction goals).
- Lead the sales and member services teams, ensuring clear roles, goals and objectives and seamless transitions for customers as they move from prospect to member
- Work collaboratively with all other Alliance functional areas
- Serve as a primary voice of the customer to identify, communicate and champion employer needs throughout The Alliance.
Our requirements include:
- Impeccable integrity
- A bachelor’s degree plus five years of relevant experience
- A successful personal track record in a strategic, consultative sales role, plus at least three years of team leadership experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
In addition, demonstrated expertise in health benefits and/or self-funding plus solid relationships with employer-sponsored health benefit business partners will make you an even stronger candidate for this position.
To be considered for this important role, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
About The Alliance
The Alliance® is a not-for profit, employer-owned cooperative whose mission is to move health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. Our owners include over 240 employers in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa who provide health benefits to more than 80,000 employees and their families. Together, we are using our role as purchasers of health care to make a positive difference in the market.
Enercon Industries is a mid-size family company that manufactures technical equipment for production lines in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, printing, packaging, and many other industries. We pride ourselves in being the market leader, innovation driver, and the team to beat for our competition.
We are looking for an aggressive Business Development professional to join our team and transform an industry with our plasma treating technologies. Through networking, presenting, and being the face of the company at industry associations, trade shows and in developing new business opportunities, this role plays a key part in helping to grow one of our highest potential product lines. This Business Development role is tasked with leading and influencing change by identifying market needs, assessing the competition, and partnering with internal teams to shape our products. This is a unique opportunity to drive significant growth in a product line with unlimited potential.
•Bachelor’s degree in a technical field – Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or a related field. Business & Marketing degrees with considerable technical experience will be considered.
•Experience in adhesives, UV, or automation is a big plus.
•Experience, drive, and demonstrated success in building relationships with market stakeholders are crucial.
•Ability and expertise to develop technical knowledge, share best practices, and be a business partner to industry stakeholders.
•Participation in associations that touch the automotive, medical, wire & cable, decorating, assembly, composites, electronics industries will give you a jump start in this role.
•Business acumen to assess our products, the market, and competition and make recommendations.
•Ability & willingness to travel 40-50%. Including occasional weekend travel.
•5+ years of experience required.
•Position is located in the Greater Milwaukee Area. Currently considering candidates from Southeastern Wisconsin only.
Why Enercon? Our products are produced by some of the most amazing people in the world. Your success is our success, and that’s why we are committed to delivering innovative technical solutions with expert personal support wherever we are needed in the world. With an average employee tenure of over 12 years, we pride ourselves in being the place where people spend their careers.
•Vacation & sick pay
•Employer sponsored medical reimbursement plan
http://www.enerconind.com/careers/business-development-manager.aspx?job=Business Development Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
• Manages all facets of Human Resources for the Company, including: employee relations, management support, recruitment, payroll, policy creation, compensation and benefits, performance management, training, and safety.
• Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the Human Resources department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Participates on the Senior Management Team, and provides strategic HR support that aligns with overall organizational goals and objectives.
• Oversees three direct reports.
• Identifies and complies with legal requirements and government reporting regulations (i.e. ACA, EEO-1, ERISA).
• Primary contact for vendor relationships – insurance broker, 401k provider, benefit providers, etc.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, with a minimum of 5+ years of progressive HR experience within a manufacturing environment, or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
• Possess a high-degree of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information.
• Have strong computer skills, including solid Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Previous payroll processing experience, a plus.
As the Vice President of Sales you will join our team at KMC Stampings and work with the market leader of innovative solutions.
Whether a simple metal clamp or complex, custom developed assembly, KMC is dedicated to delivering creative engineering solutions to the world’s leading manufactures. With a steady history of continued growth for over 100 years, we have delivered quality and reliability because of our focus and innovation. Under the direction of the President, the Vice President of Sales will direct the OEM and distribution sales activities of the company to ensure the attainment of both short and long term sales goals for volume and profitability.
To learn more about the company and this exciting opportunity, please go to our Employment section on our website at www.kmcstampings.com
|Privately held, Great Northern is one of the nation’s largest independent producers of corrugated packaging. For more than five decades, customers have turned to Great Northern for integrated, comprehensive packaging solutions in industrial, commercial and retail markets. Our vision is to help our employees win through personal growth and a shared future. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of our growing team!
Selected candidate plans, organizes, directs, monitors and controls the financial functions of the Chippewa Falls location to effectively operate the business. Establishes financial objectives, prepares reports, budgets and forecasts, analyzes information and makes strategic recommendations to the General Manager. Directs the preparation of monthly financial statements, responsible for the overall quality of the general accounting and bookkeeping activities, oversees purchasing functions and the capital acquisition process. Leads the accounting department with integrity and is a critical member of the plant leadership team.
Qualified candidates will have a college degree in business, with an accounting major and fifteen plus years of experience in financial management positions. Experience in manufacturing environment, and CPA, CMA, or MBA preferred. Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, demonstrated problem solving skills, proficient use of computerized accounting systems and spreadsheet programs, and good business judgment in making operating decisions with the best long term interest of the company in mind.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefit package!
For consideration, please email a cover letter with salary expectations & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online or submit a resume to:
|We are looking for a Director, Human Resources Business Partner to support Covanta Environmental Solutions (CES), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Covanta Holding Corporation. CES offers comprehensive industrial material management services and consultative expertise to companies seeking solutions to some of today’s most complex environmental challenges. With a nationwide network of treatment, recycling and energy-from-waste facilities, Covanta Environmental Solutions enables customers to mitigate risk and reach their sustainability goals. For more information, visit www.covantaes.com.
Reporting to the SVP of HR and Chief HR Officer, the role can be based at Milwaukee, WI or Indianapolis, IN. About 50% travel is anticipated.
Partnering with the Talent Acquisition team as needed, the HRBP oversees recruitment and on-boarding of new hires for the region. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the facility/region’s financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
Key Responsibilities and Duties: