The MMAC began the Future 50 program to recognize the outstanding achievements of local, fast-growing entrepreneurs.
The Future 50 Program recognizes privately owned companies in the seven-county region that have been in business for at least three years and have shown significant revenue and employment growth.
The winning companies are honored at the annual Future 50 Luncheon, are highlighted in the MMAC’s Membership Directory and are often featured in news articles published by the local media. Click here to read more.
TEC would like to congratulate the following TEC members:
- Badger Magnetics Inc. – Jim Beckman, TEC 59
- CC&N/Next Electric – Lisa Reardon, TEC 6
- Cornerstone Plumbing LLC – Steve Adkins, TEC 48
- Husco International – Austin Ramirez, TEC 14
- KS Energy Services LLC – Dennis Klumb, Jr., TEC 51
- Krueger Communications Inc. – Allen Krueger, Jr., TEC 16
- Midwest Engineering Systems Inc. – Scott Woida, TEC 31
- Nassco Inc. – Kurt Melzer, TEC NextGen 2
- Power Test Inc. – Alan Petelinsek, TEC 7 and Pat Koppa, TEC 22