TEC Special Interest Program
These groups discuss specific business topics with local discussion leaders and business professionals who are well versed in that subject. This service is available in Milwaukee, Northeast Wisconsin and Madison several times each year.
TEC members and/or executives from their respective companies are welcome to attend. A professional from TEC’s Planning and Special Events staff manages this value-added member service.
Here are a few topics that have been discussed:
- Social Media on Steroids 2012: How will your business benefit?
- Best Practices In Health Care & Employee Benefits
- Benefits of Corporate or Private Foundations – Learn the do’s and donts from our expert panelists
- The TEC Company Banker: Today and Tomorrow
- How to Grow Your Business with Independent Sales Reps
- The Changing role of finance and Accounting in TEC/EA Companies
- Company Growth Strategies: Developing New Products, Markets and Applications.