TEC Small Business Program
The TEC Small Business Program provides a forum for leaders to rise above the urgent to focus on what’s truly critical. The program offers an unrivaled small business resource, going beyond the help provided by small business associations. TEC selectively seeks, by invitation only, CEOs with a strong desire to enhance their leadership and business skills while moving their organizations forward.
- Four full-day and five half-day problem-solving meetings with up to 16 chief executives, presidents or business owners, professionally facilitated by a TEC Chair, exploring small business opportunities and tackling issues such as small business planning and strategy.
- Up to four workshops per year led by a TEC expert Resource Specialists on topics such as small business marketing and other small business ideas.
- Two-hour personal coaching sessions with a seasoned business advisor (the Chair), reaching beyond and going deeper than traditional small business consulting services.
- The Vistage Gateway” to global content and members:
- Online best practices library
- Regional, national and international member conferences
- Access to a global network of 16,000 business leaders
Fresh thinking: New ideas and perspectives are the fuel for any company’s continued growth and innovation. The program inspires each leader’s best thinking, challenges their assumptions and provides a platform to implement insights with confidence and precision.
Enhanced decision making: TEC provides the most effective sounding board for the chief executive’s toughest decisions – fellow executives who have met and overcome the same challenges. It’s like getting the “trial” without the “error,” and it helps members make better decisions when the stakes are highest.
Accountability for success: Business leaders have precious few people to turn to for seasoned advice and the plain truth. With no agenda except to help one another succeed, TEC groups and Group Chairs test assumptions, uncover opportunities and hold each other accountable for taking action.
Improved performance: In the end, the TEC Chief Executive Program is about improving members’ performance so their companies can perform better. It’s about continuous, accelerated, practical learning – more lasting than any one-time workshop, more actionable than any flavor-of-the-day business book – and about turning good intentions into great results.