Date(s) - Wednesday, May 6, 2015
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Winning the War for Talent!
How to Compete with the Fortune 500 for the “A” Players
Jim Mueller – President & CEO of Mueller QAAS, LLCJim is the founder of Mueller QAAS, LLC, an independent healthcare consulting firm located in Waukesha.Jim provides leadership and strategic direction to Mueller QAAS, and also provides his clients with objective market insight on their employee benefit decisions. Click here to learn more about Jim.
Jim will talk about:
- What are an employer’s and an individual’s healthcare options and responsibilities?
- What are the public exchanges for individuals and small businesses (SHOP)?
- How should you evaluate your healthcare options today?
Ellen Chiesa – Director of Human Resources – North America Cielo
Ellen leads Cielo’s internal human resources function and overall her goal is make sure that she finds and nurtures exceptional talent. Ellen works with internal stakeholders to achieve organizational capability and sustained people advantages. Click here to learn more about Ellen.
Ellen will talk about:
- The current events fueling the war for talent – is it back or did it never leave?
- How employees are defining Best Places to Work today – what matters and what doesn’t?
- The importance of establishing an Employer Value Proposition that’s accurate and authentic
- How to enable your employees, customers and networks to articulate and share your EVP
No cost to attend!
Members and guests who sign up to attend the TEC Special Interest meeting and are a “No Show” on the day of the event will be charged a $50.00 no show fee.