Date(s) - Wednesday, February 10, 2016
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Senior Managers’ Program
February 10, 2016
Keynote Speaker: Don Phin
“The Inspired Workforce”
The number one asset of today’s workplace is its people. CEOs all agree that the greatest difficulty they have is in hiring and retaining a quality workforce. In this workshop, Don Phin explores the strategies and tools necessary to grow and stain a quality workforce, while avoiding employment claims in the process. Workshop topics to be covered include:
- How to build a trustworthy organization through employee skills and character.
- Five reasons why employers make poor hiring decisions.
- Performance improvement and compensation systems that work.
- Managing the poor performers.
- How to tap into the creativity of your entire workforce.
- The impact of technology on the future workforce.
- Training that works.
Value to attendees: All the participants are provided with powerful online tools they can put to immediate use.
About Don Phin:
Don Phin has presented over 350 workshops for TEC/Vistage over the past 15 years. He has been an attorney for over 30 years (don’t hold that against him), an entrepreneur (he sold his business two years ago to his largest competitor), author of books, articles, and training programs, and as you will see a great workshop presenter. A street-wise kid from the Bronx, Don now lives in sunny Coronado CA, is married and has 3 sons.