Date(s) - Friday, May 1, 2015
7:30 am - 11:00 am
The Hilton City Center
It’s a Sellers Market: How Long Will it Last?
Presidents, CEOs, Owners, Business Buyers or Sellers
Join us on May 1, 2015 to hear from keynote presenter Andy Greenberg, CEO of GF Data. Andy will discuss the macro level factors affecting values and trends in the market. He will also share confidential data on private equity-backed transactions in the $10-$250 million value range.
You will then learn from a panel of buyers, sellers and progressional experts who will share their experiences and expertise on the sate of M&A in the region and beyond.
President and CEO, IEWC Global Solutions
Managing Director, Brass Ring Capital, Inc.
Owner and CEO, Performance Welding
President, Lakeview Equity Partners, LLC
Anna Hanna, MBA, CPA
Managing Director, Schenck M&A Solutions
Shareholder and Co-Chair, Corporate Finance Practice Group, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Trends and factors affecting Multiples
- Private equity’s impact on M&A
- Best practice insights on the buy and sell side
Breakout sessions will follow the panel discussion, which will cover the following issues:
- Danger zones and pitfalls in a deal
- Deal process from monetary standpoint
- Timeline of the process – For the buyer and seller
- Maximizing value in Your Business