Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
• Manages all facets of Human Resources for the Company, including: employee relations, management support, recruitment, payroll, policy creation, compensation and benefits, performance management, training, and safety.
• Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the Human Resources department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Participates on the Senior Management Team, and provides strategic HR support that aligns with overall organizational goals and objectives.
• Oversees three direct reports.
• Identifies and complies with legal requirements and government reporting regulations (i.e. ACA, EEO-1, ERISA).
• Primary contact for vendor relationships – insurance broker, 401k provider, benefit providers, etc.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, with a minimum of 5+ years of progressive HR experience within a manufacturing environment, or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
• Possess a high-degree of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information.
• Have strong computer skills, including solid Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Previous payroll processing experience, a plus.