Privately held, Great Northern Corporation is one of the nation’s largest independent producers of corrugated packaging and in-store displays. For more than five decades, customers have turned to Great Northern Corporation for integrated, comprehensive packaging solutions in industrial, commercial and retail markets.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Manager with a four-year Accounting Degree and three years’ experience in financial management and supervision, preferably in manufacturing, to learn and grow with a leading area employer. CPA designation is desirable but not required. The primary responsibilities of this position are:
• Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
• Prepares operational and financial analysis for location leadership and works with leadership to drive changes as result of this analysis.
• Supervision of accounting staff in the areas of payroll, A/R, A/P and collections.
• Compilation of financial information for management, service providers and government agencies.
• Provides analysis support for the quarterly forecast and annual budgeting processes.
• Development and analysis of cost estimating system.
• Preparation for annual financial statement audit and tax return.
Candidates need to have strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and development skills. Successful candidates will also be able to work in a team environment, be proficient in Microsoft Excel, and able to maintain confidentiality.
Great Northern offers interesting and varied work, a friendly environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits including profit sharing.
If your qualifications and interests meet the requirements of this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to:
Great Northern Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 044740
Racine, WI 53404-7016
Equal Opportunity Employer