https://www.tecmidwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/121199418.jpg 635 952 Emeran Leonard https://www.tecmidwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/webLogo.png Emeran Leonard2014-04-25 06:00:182014-04-17 18:30:57What is a CEO Roundtable?
A CEO Roundtable is . . .
1. A place where I can take my ideas about my business and have them challenged by business professionals who have not stake in the outcome, thus can give an honest opinion.
2. A place where I can find that my issues are very small in comparison to other issues in the room. Once I thought I had a cash flow issue, only to find out another CEO in the room was deliberating borrowing “another” $100,000 from his mother in law. I did not have an issue!
3. A place where I can be encouraged by my TEC Chair. If I could get to be as good as my Chair thinks I am…I would be amazing!
4. A place where I can build relationships with a very diverse group of people. I can learn better how people that are very different than I am – think and process information.
5. A place where I can learn how business owners think to help me with policy and campaigns aimed at increasing revenues. I can learn how CEO’s view their own businesses and use that to sell more to other CEO’s.